GENERAL INFORMATION AND WHAT TO EXPECT
- When arriving at REEEC to register, please try to have your length of stay solidified. If something does occur that will cut your stay short unexpectedly, please give REEEC at least a 24-hour notice if you need to change your length of stay. Otherwise, you will be charged any nights you don’t cancel well in advance of your departure.
- REEEC accepts credit cards to pay for any housing and parking fees.
- Please be aware that we no longer accept cash or checks for any fees related to SRL.
- You will not have access to the library until you have paid all fees at check-in.
Parking on campus is restricted. Please contact REEEC as soon as possible if you will be requiring parking during your stay. The Center is not responsible for any parking violations or vehicle towing. If you would like a parking permit, please request one in advance. If you have not received funding from the SRL, you will need to pay all parking charges when you check in at REEEC.
During Office Hours – Monday – Friday, 9:00 am to 12:00 pm; 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
*REEEC offices are closed for campus holidays on June 19 and July 4. If you arrive on one of those dates, follow the instruction in the section After Office Hours.
- Check in with REEEC at the 1st floor reception desk at Coble Hall (801 S Wright St, Champaign).
- Confirm your housing and parking arrangements at Presby Hall, as applicable.
- Pay your registration fee as applicable and if you have not done so previously.
- Pay for any housing not covered by a housing grant by credit card.
- Receive information about resources, programming, and activities in the community and take a campus map.
- Check in at the SRL housing at Presby Hall (405 E John St, Champaign) – your reservation will be in your name.
After Office Hours – After 4:00 pm or on the weekend
- Check in at the SRL housing at Presby Hall (405 E John St) – your reservation will be in your name.
- If you reserved parking, notify us in advance that you are arriving after hours. Your parking pass will be available for you at the front desk of the residence hall.
- Check in with REEEC as soon as the Center opens after your arrival.
TO GET TO REEEC
From Champaign’s Illinois Terminal: Take the MTD (Champaign-Urbana Mass Transit District). Both the Blue (West) and Brown (A) will bring you to campus. The Transit Plaza stop will let you off in front of the Illini Union Bookstore. Coble Hall is directly to the right of the Bookstore.
From Willard Airport: You will need to take an Uber or Lyft to the University of Illinois. Use Coble Hall’s address (801 S. Wright Street, Champaign, IL 61820) or Presby Hall’s address (805 S 5th Street, Champaign, IL 61820) depending on your arrival time.
To avoid additional charges, please check out and leave your room key at the residence hall’s front desk. Please notify the Center in person or by email that you have checked out. If there is any confusion about your departure date and we cannot confirm you checked out as scheduled, we will bill you for extra nights.