Study Abroad in Russia, Eastern Europe, and Eurasia
How to Find a Study Abroad Program
- AATSEEL List of Intensive Language-Training Programs
- University of Minnesota’s Center for Advanced Research on Language Acquisition’s search engine for language programs abroad
- Programs in the Czech Republic Comprehensive list of study programs in the Czech Republic
- Institute for International Education Comprehensive guide to planning study abroad
- International Education Financial Aid A good site for finding financial aid for study abroad
- UIUC Office of Study Abroad
Select List of Programs
- American Council of Teachers of Russian/American Council for Collaboration in Education and Language Study (ACTR/ACCELS)
- Azbukum, Center for Serbian Language and Culture Located in Novy Sad, Serbia, the center offers courses in Serbian language training.
- The Baltic International Summer School Vidzeme University College, Latvia
- Bard College’s Smolny program in St. Petersburg, Russia.
- Council on International Educational Exchange (CIEE) Has summer and semester programs in Prague, Budapest and St. Petersburg.
- Delta Intercontact Program in Russian language and culture in Tver, Russia.
- The Debrecen Summer School Hungarian language training at Debrecen University in Hungary
- Jagiellonian University Centre for European Studies Interdisciplinary MA graduate programs taught in English and offered at the Jagiellonian University, Krakow, Poland.
- Masaryk University Central European Studies Program (Brno, Czech Republic) An interdisciplinary program for one semester which offers undergraduates coursework in economics, politics, social problems and Czech language and culture