Study Abroad in Russia, Eastern Europe, and Eurasia
Finding a Study Abroad Program
- AATSEEL List of Intensive Language-Training Programs
- University of Minnesota Center for Advanced Research on Language Acquisition
- Institute for International Education: A comprehensive guide to planning study abroad
- International Education Financial Aid: Find financial aid for study abroad
- Illinois Abroad and Global Exchange
- American Council of Teachers of Russian/American Council for Collaboration in Education and Language Study (ACTR/ACCELS)
- Delta Intercontact: Russian language and culture program located in Tver, Russia.
- Bard College’s Smolny program in St. Petersburg, Russia.
- Council on International Educational Exchange (CIEE): Lists summer and semester programs in Prague, Budapest and St. Petersburg.
- The Baltic International Summer School at Vidzeme University College, Latvia.
- Jagiellonian University Centre for European Studies: Offers interdisciplinary graduate programs at the Jagiellonian University in Krakow, Poland. Instruction in English.
- Masaryk University Central European Studies Program: A one-semester program that offers undergraduate courses in economics, politics, as well as Czech language and culture. Located in Brno, Czech Republic.
- The Debrecen Summer School: Offers Hungarian language courses at Debrecen University in Hungary.
- Azbukum, Center for Serbian Language and Culture: The center offers Serbian language courses. Located in Novy Sad, Serbia.