The Russian, East European, and Eurasian Center is home to a wide variety of programs for members of the university community and the general public designed to expand understanding of and promote knowledge about Russia, and the countries of Eastern and Central Europe, the Balkans, the Caucasus, and Central Asia.
- Lecture series that bring scholars from both from campus and around the world to talk about issues and academic interests in the REEE-region
- Current affairs forums and academic conferences on diverse themes, involving noted scholars from the U.S. and other countries
- The Summer Research Laboratory on Russia, Eastern Europe, and Eurasia
- NEW! The Open Research Laboratory on Russia, Eastern Europe and Eurasia
- Annual Fisher Forum Conference
- Outreach initiatives that bring campus resources to young learners and the community to further knowledge of REEE-region cultures
- Diverse social and cultural events, such as concerts, films, exhibits, literary readings, and receptions (see our calendar for upcoming events)