The Russian, East European, and Eurasian Center offers a Bachelor degree major and minor and a Masters degree in Russian, East European, and Eurasian studies. Graduate minors in REEES and Balkan studies are available for graduate students enrolled in any discipline. The Center has attracted a diverse and distinguished faculty in many different disciplines in the social sciences, humanities, commerce, and law.
- Language Courses—instruction in Bulgarian, Czech, Polish, Russian, Serbian and Croatian, Ukrainian, Turkish, and Yiddish.
- Area Studies Courses—interdisciplinary courses in the humanities, social sciences, and professional schools.
- Study abroad opportunities.
- FLAS fellowships for students in any discipline.
- Travel grants.
- The largest Slavic and East European collection west of Washington, D.C